The most common reason a property owner calls an arborist is concern that something is wrong with their trees or shrubs. It may be that some of the leaves are discolored, a few branches may have died, or sometimes even the entire tree has been dropping leaves. Sometimes the problems are minor and easily explained. Most of the time the problem is more complex, which requires the Certified Arborist to evaluate the situation and recommend a treatment program to help save the tree.
Many situations such as these led us to create a program called Innovative Plant Health Care. Plant Health Care is a new comprehensive approach to the overall health and beauty of your landscape. This customized program utilizes monitoring visits to inspect your trees and shrubs, at a very inexpensive cost. During these visits a multitude of procedures may be performed or recommended:
- Organic Fertilization & Root Zone Aeration
- Integrated Insect & Disease Management
- Anti Desiccant sprays (during winter months)
- New Trees & Shrubs Installations
- Invasive Trees Control & Wooded Area Preservation
- Preservation of Trees before and after Construction
- Year Round Maintenance Programs including Leaf Clean-ups, Weeding, and Mulching
Unlike every other company’s traditional spray programs, our sound plant health care program seeks to create a healthy environment. When chemical treatments become necessary, we only use the most environmentally safe products available for effective control.
If you are unsure of your trees health please call us the Tree Care Experts who can recognize & treat your trees’ problems not just cut them down.